2023 Call for Nominations:
NIPHLE Annual Awards
The NIPHLE awards and the Military Packaging Hall of Fame are presented each spring at the annual NIPHLE National Training to persons who have made outstanding contributions to government and industry within the packaging, handling, and logistics disciplines. The 2023 NIPHLE Annual Training will be take place on Picatinny Arsenal, NJ 09-11 May 2023 and the awards will be presented during the NIPHLE Annual Awards Banquet at the Hilton Garden Inn, Rockaway, NJ, 10 May 2023. Recipients may be from either government or industry.
Nominations must state the field in which the nominee is to be considered for (see below) and include the name, address, phone number, employer, and the position title of both the nominee and the nominator. Sufficient detailed information about the nominee’s accomplishments must be provided to allow the selection committee to score the nominee without additional research to obtain information about the type and value of their accomplishments.
About the Requirements
NIPHLE Award packages must be submitted electronically to Ms. Jennifer Smith, Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org and Ms. Laurie Cooper, email@example.com.
Military Packaging Hall of Fame packages must be submitted electronically to Ms. Jennifer Smith at Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for receipt of package submission is 01 March 2023.
Anyone may submit a nomination except members of the award committee. Any individual in the packaging, materials handling or logistics field may be nominated, whether a member of NIPHLE, or not. There shall be no time limitation with respect to the contribution made by the individual. Selection is based upon the nominee’s total contribution to the field rather than to a particular project or period of time. The nomination should be limited to 4 pages of text.
NIPHLE Award categories:
1. Stewart Award: Recognition for many years of dedicated sustained superior service above and beyond the call of duty in numerous highly responsible official capacities for NIPHLE.
2. James A. Russell Memorial Award: Award for many years of achievements and dedicated service to NIPHLE and to the packaging, handling, and logistics community.
3. Packaging Achievement Award: For any individual with exceptional achievement in the Packaging field.
4. Handling Achievement Award: For any individual with exceptional achievement in the Handling field.
5. Logistics Achievement Award: For any individual with exceptional achievement in the field of Logistics.
6. Corporate/ Agency of the Year Award: For any Corporate/Agency that has made significant contributions during the year in the areas of Packaging, Handling, and/or Logistics.
7. Military Packaging Hall of Fame: Initiated in May of 1990, the Military Packaging Hall of Fame provides recognition to those whose leadership and technical expertise have contributed to the successful development of the industry.
Potential candidates are nominated anonymously and are selected by packaging professionals that represent all facets of the military packaging community. Inductees may include individuals who served in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, DLA, GSA or the private sector. It an honor to be inducted into this elite group of packaging experts. Nominations must be in the format provided as above.
Ms. Mary Keane
NIPHLE, Executive Director
NIPHLE Award Packages
Ms. Jennifer Smith Jennifer.email@example.com
Ms. Laurie Cooper firstname.lastname@example.org